2023 IEEE Conference on Innovation Management
About INNOCONF 2023
The IEEE Innovation Conference is the premier event for engineering innovation leadership to share best practices and build relationships. The conference is focused on addressing deep technology entrepreneurship, innovation, and portfolio management.
Academic sessions will be integrated in a three-day schedule with panels of speakers from world-class organizations such as:
- Research Bridge Partners
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Volvo, etc
Technical presentations will be open to public and private venture investors and will be followed by roundtables for active discussions.
- Meet leaders from world-class innovative organizations and government funding programs
- Enjoy panels on: the changed investment landscape; clean tech; cognition technologies; dual-use technologies; industrial deep technologies; and space innovation.
- Learn from experts on: innovation portfolio management, public-private partnerships, gender and diversity in innovation, and related topics.
- Meet entrepreneurs at a showcase of deep technology startups.
- Enjoy dedicated networking for Women in Engineering and Young Professionals.
Call For Papers
Download the IEEE INNOCONF 2023 Call For Papers!
Academic researchers have the opportunity to present their results to an audience of influential investors and policy makers. Get feedback from the communities impacted by your work!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
Research Bridge Partners