Vision, Mission, Values, and Field of Interest
Tag line : “People Enabling Projects/Services Success”
- Help IEEE members to maintain essential engineering management skills;
- Support the leadership career path of IEEE members;
- Foster active knowledge transfer between the academic and practicing communities.
To advance, enhance, and improve essential management and leadership knowledge and skills of IEEE members.
To be the premier resource of essential management and leadership knowledge.
Field of Interest
The Field of Interest of the TEMS encompasses the management sciences and practices required for defining, implementing, and managing engineering and technology. Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to: technology policy development, assessment, and transfer; research; product design and development; manufacturing operations; innovation and entrepreneurship; program and project management; strategy; education and training; organisational development and human behavior; transitioning to management; and the socioeconomic impact of engineering and technology management.
Five Focus Areas
- Moving Product/Services from Idea to Market
- Identifying and Implementing Successful Projects, and Systems
- Integrating Technology for Capability and Productivity
- Developing from Engineer to Leader
- Balancing the Norms of Society, Government, and Regulators
Please click on one of the links below to access the indicated document:
As a Society of IEEE, we abide by the IEEE Policy on Nondiscrimination.