Business Development Committee
The BDC charter is: to support the development in the typical areas of Industry Engagements, Financial Patronages, Alliances and alike that help TEMS.
The actions of the BDC contribute, in particular, the Society’s Business Lines of Conferences, of Membership, Marketing & Communications, of TACs, and finally Publications and therewith the Technology & Engineering Management Society at large.
TEMS Technical Program Committee
Activities and Accomplishments
- to expanding our academic research community by recruiting new academic leaders and paper reviewers which are a large part for TEMS’ conferences.
- Appoint Program Chairs and Publications Chairs for TEMS’ conferences
- Leverage IEEE TEM team. We have access to 40 department and guest editors whom can act as program chairs
- Leverage TEM reviewers. We have more than 1000 of them
Activities Required Assistance
- We need a solid publications chair who can manage EDAS. That is our weakness right now.
- Plan is to keep working with Rabiz and Ed while identifying a few others we can grow.
- Plan to work with other conferences (eg. AI4G, SSIM, ISEI, ICTE, ICMSE ..etc) to attract capable candidates for publications chair.