Keynote: On the use of AI in Commercial Property
– Comments on Artificial Intelligence: goals, expectations, reality.
– Deep Learning and Machine Learning: overview of techniques.
– Applications in Commercial Property modelling.
– Understanding the models. Can they be trusted? How?
– Other AI examples (& how to gain confidence, with caveats).
Director and Co-Founder of officeblocks.com, a data and analytics company specializing in
Commercial Real Estate. Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of riskintegrated.com, a
financial risk management technology and consulting company.
Ten years’ experience developing advanced mission concepts for the European Space
Agency. Expertise in dynamic systems, simulation, and software development, with current
emphasis on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
I have a PhD in Aerospace Engineering from Stanford University, a Master’s degree from
MIT in Aeronautics & Astronautics, and a BSc in Aeronautical Engineering from the
University of Glasgow.
I am a Private Pilot and owner/operator of an ex-Royal Air Force Bulldog TMk 1 training
aircraft based on the Isle of Man, British Isles.
Please visit my ResearchGate page for my academic and professional articles.