September 18, 2022 – September 23, 2022
Omni Interlocken Hotel
Broomfield, Colorado, USA
We are pleased to announce we are a technical partner for IEEE Quantum Week 2022!
the IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE) is bridging the gap between the science of quantum computing and the development of an industry surrounding it. As such, this event brings a perspective to the quantum industry different from academic or business conferences. IEEE Quantum Week is a multidisciplinary quantum computing and engineering venue. It gives attendees the unique opportunity to discuss challenges and opportunities with quantum researchers, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, developers, students, practitioners, educators, programmers, and newcomers.
QCE22 will be held as an in-person event with a virtual component in Broomfield, Colorado, USA. After two highly successful virtual Quantum Week events during the pandemic, we are eager to welcome attendees and presenters to the conference venue.
at the beautiful Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, there will be in live exhibits, 71 technical papers, 16 workshops, 25 tutorials, 12 panels, posters, 39 exhibitors & supporters, networking, and collaborative spaces. Attend in person for the full conference experience! Virtual registration options will be available for those who are unable to travel to Colorado.
IEEE Quantum Week aims to showcase:
- Quantum researchpractice
- Training including: programming systems, software engineering methods & tools, hybrid quantum-classical computing, architectures & algorithms, benchmarks & performance metrics, hardware engineering, architectures, & topologies as well as many applications including simulation of chemical, physical and biological systems, optimization techniques & solutions, and quantum machine learning.
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 Speakers
The Quantum Week 2022 program features outstanding keynote speakers addressing topics of the IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE22).
The plenary keynotes are intended to fire up the conference attendees at the beginning of each conference day and provide food for thought to stimulate discussion at the end day.
The keynote speakers will promote the virtues and state of the art of the different themes of quantum computing and engineering.
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 Topics
IEEE Quantum Week features exhibits, tutorials, workshops, technical papers, posters, panels, and Birds-of-Feather sessions on the following topics including but not limited to:
- Quantum Computing — Quantum advantage; quantum programming; quantum development kits (QDKs), quantum languages & circuits, compilers, transpilers & tools; software stack, libraries & infrastructure; hybrid quantum-classical architectures & computing; adiabatic quantum computation & quantum annealing; topological quantum computing
- Quantum Algorithms & Information — Quantum information science; NISQ algorithms; the quantum advantage with shallow circuits; algorithms & complexity; theoretical & empirical algorithm analysis; adiabatic & annealing algorithms; Hamiltonian dynamics; variational techniques; optimization techniques; quantum search
- Quantum Software Engineering — Quantum software development; quantum systems engineering; quantum workflows for application stacks; hardware-software co-design; quantum simulators; quantum compilers, fault-tolerant computing & error correction, quantum accelerators; quantum assurance, testing, validation & verification; quantum software lifecycle
- Quantum Communications & Cryptography — Communications theory; quantum networks; quantum internet; quantum communications technologies; quantum cryptography; quantum key distribution (QKD); post-quantum cryptography; quantum signal processing; quantum error correction & mitigation; quantum security & privacy
- Quantum Sensing & Metrology — Quantum measures & benchmarks; quantum volume & fidelity; quantum entanglement & squeezing; gate & measurement errors; connectivity & topology; entanglement-based remote sensing; quantum error correction; standards
- Quantum Photonics & Optics — Photonic quantum computing & simulation; photonic quantum computers; photonic technologies; quantum photonics devices; silicon photonics; optical quantum communications theory; optical coherence
- Quantum Hardware Engineering — Quantum computers; qubit design & control; NISQ hardware; superconducting, trapped-ion, silicon qubits & technologies; quantum dots; connectivity & topology; microwave techniques; cryogenics & packaging; quantum error correction; checking quantum computers; standards
- Quantum Applications — NISQ applications; application tools; simulations of chemical, biological & physical systems; quantum chemistry, materials; Hamiltonian dynamics; optimization problems—transportation, supply chain & logistics; AI & decision making; quantum machine learning; medicine & precision health; quantum genomics; quantum finance, services & portfolio management; manufacturing & mining
- Quantum Education & Training — Quantum entrepreneurship, nurturing startups; quantum workforce & champion development; quantum capability building; quantum champions; K-12, undergraduate & graduate curricula & courses in quantum computing, information science, algorithms, hardware technologies, applications; quantum games; advancements in quantum standards; quantum teachers training; reports on quantum summer schools; quantum ecosystems
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 Exhibits & Sponsors
Technical Papers Scope and Goals
IEEE Quantum Week aims to be a leading venue for presenting high-quality original research, ground-breaking innovations, and compelling insights in quantum computing and engineering. Technical papers are peer-reviewed, can be on any topic related to quantum computing and engineering, and will be considered by one of the following technical paper tracks.
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 Registration
For Registration Inquiries or Modifying Your Registration
Go to the registration page by clicking this link: https://qce.quantum.ieee.org/2022/home/registration/registration-overview/